When you work with EquipNet buying and/or selling used machinery, we want you to know that we guarantee our trust and integrity in each and every one of our deals. To that end, EquipNet is a proud member of the Machinery Dealers National Associati
on (MDNA), an international, non-profit trade association dedicated to the promotion of the used machinery industry. MDNA was established in 1941 to assure buyers of the
integrity and reliability of hundreds of used machinery dealers from around the world that are members of the association.
The foundation of the MDNA is its Code of Ethics. As a condition of membership, MDNA members agree to abide, unequivocally, by the terms of the Code, and renew this pledge annually.
The MDNA’s Code of Ethics:
1. Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he engages.
2. Respond to inquiries, advertise, and offer machinery and equipment as accurately as he is able as per:
a. Name of Manufacturer
b. Serial Number
e. Adherence to standard industry terms and definitions
3. Honor every option given a prospective buyer.
4. Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering customer-owned machinery and equipment through a brokerage arrangement.
5. Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with return privilege, freight prepaid, for refund of the purchase price if proven mechanically unsatisfactory; or repair at dealer\’s option.
The MDNA Code is policed by the association’s membership. Complaints brought from alleged Code violations are handled by the MDNA\’s Ethics & Mediation Committee. Severe violations have resulted in expulsion from the MDNA.
EquipNet adheres to the MDNA Code in every deal that we are involved with, and we aim to go even further with EquipNet’s Maintenance and Warranty Services. If you have questions about buying or selling used machinery or equipment, or if you have questions about our code of ethics, contact us today.