EquipNet’s global presence will be showcased next week in Mexico City, Mexico for a live webcast auction featuring equipment from GSK, Teva, Merck and others! This surplus equipment includes a sensational supply of pharmaceutical items such as solid dose equipment, sterilized materials and water treatment equipment for cosmetic processing. Bidding will begin at 10 AM Local time (11 AM ET) on Wednesday April 30, 2014.
This live webcast event encourages participating bidders to join us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites at the Toluca Airport. Not in the area? No worries, you can still participate online!
All equipment is located in different areas of Mexico. These areas include Toluca, Queretaro, Monterrey and Mexico City. Below is a representation of the types of equipment in the auction:
- Bosch Stainless Steel Vial Filler
- Complete Mazzoni Bar Soap Line
- Usifroid SMH-1201 Freeze Drying Machine
- Bosch RRU-220 Stainless Steel Vial Washers
- Inter XC0-45 Stainless Steel 45L Double Cone Mixer
- BFB Bander Model 3707
- GS Coating Systems RA-S300 Drum Coat
- Agilent G4240A HPLC-Chip/MS Interface
- 400 Auger Powder Filler
- Farmomac Model F67 Capper
- Elanco Encapsulation Machine
- Tommy Nielsen Blister Sealer Model Universal 301FS
Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact EquipNet Auctions at 781-821-3482 x8122 to schedule an appointment.
To register for this auction, click here.